Our Safety measures & Cleaning Procedures for COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Always a top priority is the Safety, Health and Well-Being of my clients. Our Safety measures & Cleaning Procedures strive to meet or exceed State and local regulatory guidelines for sanitation and hygiene. As well as, following CDC and EPA guidelines. Relating to SARS-COV-2, the virus that cause COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
If you are not feeling well after having attended an event or traveled out of town. Please be tested for / COVID-19 / FLU / RSV / or Self-Isolate for 14 days, before booking your massage appointment. Thanks.
We ask clients to do the following when arriving for thier Massage
- Masks are Mandatory when entering the building and must be worn at all times
- Clients are required to wear a mask during the massage session. A 3-ply breathable cotton or N95 mask with ear loops is your best choice when receiving a massage. Making breathing easier with the mask on.
- Fill out and Sign a Covid-19 intake form. Affirming that you do not have COVID-19 or been around someone with COVID-19 within the last 14 Days.
- Be Given a temperature check via a touchless thermometer prior to your service. Clients with a temperature of (100.4°F ) or higher must reschedule their appointment with no late cancel fee or penalty.
- Asked to Wash hands per CDC guidelines before starting the session
Face Masks are to be worn by the Massage Therapist and Client during the entire session.
- The Massage Studio is cleaned daily. Common areas or high touch point are disinfected before and after each massage session. With disinfectants that meet the EPA ‘s criteria. All disinfectants are selected from the EPA approved list of products. That has been tested and verified to kill the COVID-19 virus.
- To help clean and sanitize the air in the room. I use a 5-in-1 Air Purifier. Which has a 360 degree HEPA filter (removes allergens, 0.3 microns). A Carbon filter and a UV-C light which kills 99.9% of Bacteria and Viruses in the Air).
- All Linens are washed in hot water, with bleach added.
- Hand Soap, Hand Sanitizer and Paper Napkins are Provided for your use.